Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is there is any website in India for taking printouts of my digital camera pictures?

Is there is any website in India for taking printouts of my digital camera pictures?What are the websites and how much it costs per photograph?? What will be the mode of payment?

Is there is any website in India for taking printouts of my digital camera pictures?
Try Snapfish. We have been using this website for ordering photos in the US and they are good. I was pleasantly surprised to see they offer service in India too. I would recommend them. The website is www.snapfish.co.in


Your first 20 prints will be free as well.


There are other sites I have listed below that you can try as well
Reply:Why web-site for print outs?


Go to nearby Hi-tech photo studio, they will give you print outs around Rs3/- per copy(Post card size).





My opinion is print outs are useless. If you actually need to show your photos...Take the help of Nero software..Make photo slide..embedded with a nice music..





Insert your disk(CD) to your DVD player %26amp; show all on TV.





For more information E-mail me.......


No comments:

Post a Comment