Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is there a trustworthy website that has reviews by customers for products?

I don't want it to seem like it's all advertisements. I want honest accounts by real, unpaid customers. Particularly for health and beauty products but if there's a website that reviews just everything in general, that'd be great. Thanks!

Is there a trustworthy website that has reviews by customers for products?
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question fully, but..





When I want to see a review on a particular product, I go to different sites that sell it %26amp; look @ the reviews.





For example...when we were shopping for our business printer, I looked up different models, then read reviews @ Staples, Walmart etc.





Hope I helped you?? Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment